Sound library disappeared

baobaodarcy
Go to solution Solved by baobaodarcy,

Hi, sorry this is a really stupid question, but I can't figure it out -- I recently downloaded all available sounds from the Logic Pro X --> Sound Library --> Download All Available sounds. (I didn't move anything into different folders, and I downloaded this in whatever default folder it goes into.) After I did this, I haven't been able to find the sounds that I usually use, like the Yamaha grand piano for example. Usually, I just type Yamaha, and it shows up, but this time, the search is empty.

Any idea how I can reaccess my old sounds in addition to the new ones?

172892272_ScreenShot2020-01-15at11_43_16PM.thumb.png.126b710d01167a79d2ee55da17bedf22.png

1771241745_ScreenShot2020-01-15at11_43_03PM.thumb.png.ff9036ff112881ce281641151262d5f5.png

As you can see, in the first screenshot, the sound options that I am left with above are quite basic.

This all started when I was trying to find an accordion sound. I was on forums, and saw that people recommended the Boldt pack which includes accordion. I downloaded that onto my computer and installed it, shut down the computer, and then restarted. Couldn't find it in my library. Went back on forums and saw that Logic had accordion options, so I decided to try to download all all available Logic sounds.

In addition to my question above, anyone know how to access the Boldt pack in Logic Pro X? Do I not just search for it in Sounds?