Is there someone on NAMM 2020 today?

itssofly

Perhaps in a couple of months... we‘ll see 10.4.9 first. Or even 10.4.8.2?! ;-)

Everyone was expecting 10.5 to drop at last year‘s Winter NAMM... then at WWDC... then at Summer NAMM... then when the Mac Pro was announced... then when the Mac Pro was released... nothing happened.

To be honest, I am disappointed, that after the lack of a major update last year, they skipped the „day before / first day of NAMM“ date again.

i love new; (am on the OS betas, and update logic day of new releases), but.. why all the frustration? can't we make music now?

am excited about LX 10.5, but am not holding my breath, waiting for it. i'm working, and enjoying all the things i can do in LX 10.4.x.

it makes me laugh. we crave 'new', and then, when it comes, we complain about what's changed. it's a pattern (i see it on mac os forums every year). anyway, just saying: we can use what we've got, and make music. and, when 10.5 finally hits, we'll be more-than-ready, to dive in... or dismiss it. :D