Saving Controller Assignment settings

posthorn1

I have a Korg NanoKontrol Controller - just knobs and faders sending CC info connecting via USB. Logic recognizes the device and connects automatically but only responds to the "most popular" controls like #1 (Mod), #7 (Vol), #11 (Expr).

In order to access the less common CC's like #21, #17, etc., (that I have assigned to faders on the Nano) I have to go to the Controller Assignments window (in Prefs) and change the MIDI input from "nanoKONTROL SLIDER/KNOB" to "USB MIDI Device." (see attached images)

Unfortunately, this information is "forgotten" every time I quit Logic.

Question: How can I have Logic remember these settings so I don't have to repeat this process all the time?

1466280267_ScreenShot2020-01-21at9_52_18PM.png.7f8d0aee20eaf198a0c5e8d92bdaa518.png

1832568082_ScreenShot2020-01-21at9_52_06PM.png.7fb639005dea799d49b5dddcd59101cc.png

Not at the studio to verify same, but I would think that is something that could be found in the Controller Setup window...

This is what the setup window looks like. The "No Device" at the top seems strange. I don't recall ever creating a CS Group and I don't know what all of those parameters mean.

112978030_ScreenShot2020-01-25at9_03_34AM.thumb.png.0e0336baf1e52095f756d65d7fa81b81.png

• 4 months later...
I have a Korg NanoKontrol Controller - just knobs and faders sending CC info connecting via USB. Logic recognizes the device and connects automatically but only responds to the "most popular" controls like #1 (Mod), #7 (Vol), #11 (Expr).

In order to access the less common CC's like #21, #17, etc., (that I have assigned to faders on the Nano) I have to go to the Controller Assignments window (in Prefs) and change the MIDI input from "nanoKONTROL SLIDER/KNOB" to "USB MIDI Device." (see attached images)

Unfortunately, this information is "forgotten" every time I quit Logic.

Question: How can I have Logic remember these settings so I don't have to repeat this process all the time?

Did you ever get this resolved? - I am trying to setup my nano the same way (using three faders for expression/dynamics/vibrato - but can figure it all out... any guidance would be appreciated..