Bounce in pace multi output Instrumets

Bakmaind

I'm in a real mess right now with Kontakt multi outputs. I'm trying to bounce in place midi regions but the new audio tracks are not assigned to any output and all the sends are lost. I wish I can mix my project without software instruments using only audio track but seems to be not possible.

I've many Kontakt instances using multiple outputs. Almost all audio tracks on my mixer window (Kontakt outputs) are also in the arrange window for apply automations.

I wish to bounce the midi regions in new tracks that have same output as the source Kontakt audio-track and same send and automation as the source Kontakt audio-track.

Is this possible?

Unfortunately by doing bounce track in place I loose all my sends and automation. I need them for my mix, I wish I can still modify reverb and delay and other sends. Also all outputs assignements are gone and has to be reassigned. I guess bounce track in place is good for Stems.