Recorded to right background but wrong tempo

Immersed

Hi, I've recorded a song without absolute click (the drummer had a click but he could not keep tempo) and then beat-mapped the whole project. Then I made a bounce, imported to another computed and recorded vocals. I've successfully done this before only this time I forgot to import tempo on the new project. Because of this, when I import the vocals (a lot of regions), they completely missmatch the tempo of the master-project.

Is there a good way to fix this? The only thing I can think about is to playback the vocals from the computer they are recorded and then record them straight into the master-project. But that would mean I've lost the benefits of take folders if I want to make changes later by some reason. It would also mean unnecessary AD/DA conversions.

Do you have any better solutions for me?

I imported a new audiofile from the master project and adapted tempo to that one. Nice, the beat mapped tempo was imported. I had some bounced files (as long as the song) and they adapted to the tempo so that's half a victory. It means I can Bounce everything in place as I want it (a long bounce of silence from start until vocals comes). But the regions still jumped around.

SOLVED!

1. Bounce an audiofile from your masterproject as a tempoguidline.

2. SMTP-lock all regions in your second project.

2. Change logics tempo settings from "Keep" to "Adapt"

3. Import your audiofile, the "tempoguidline". Be carful to drag it exactly in position to the backtrack you used this project!

Now the beatmapping applies and the regions stays in right position to be imported to the masterproject.