Logic Pro Plugin Search Application

el-bo

Edit: **Catalina Not Supported!!**

Trying the demo, and it seems to be a winner. The only slight hassle is that it only works on an empty slot (The current modifier switches off the plugin, otherwise), so you have to remove the 'current' plug before conducting another search.

$15, to buy. 14-day demo:

https://speakerfood.com/pages/plugsearch-product-page

Thanks! I actually did perform a search (By the app name). The thread you linked to seems to be pre-app, in that it relies on having extra 3rd-part software for it to work. Now the app is standalone, so no need to spend the extra $35. Perhaps pertinent details from that thread still apply, but I think the whole process has been changed enough to justify removing that thread, or at least having the developer return to update it.

I'm currently in contact with him, so will pass on these thoughts.

:)

Perhaps pertinent details from that thread still apply, but I think the whole process has been changed enough to justify removing that thread, or at least having the developer return to update it.

That's correct. The old thread describes the process when using a (rather basic) Keyboard Maestro macro. PlugSearch works much more stable and faster :-)

Perhaps pertinent details from that thread still apply, but I think the whole process has been changed enough to justify removing that thread, or at least having the developer return to update it.

That's correct. The old thread describes the process when using a (rather basic) Keyboard Maestro macro. PlugSearch works much more stable and faster :-)

:D

The thread you linked to seems to be pre-app, in that it relies on having extra 3rd-part software for it to work. Now the app is standalone

Yes, I know, but more recently (toward the bottom) in the thread I linked to both speakerfood and I mention his new app, that's why I linked to it, just to mention that we were already discussing it there. But now worries!! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...