Where is my Library / "User Patches" above the stock instruments

emilyw
Go to solution Solved by ozinga,

I was wondering how to create the folder "User Patches" above the stock instruments.

I created under Audio Music Apps > Patches, some folders but I can't see it (or any User Library) for that matter, under my Library in Logic. All my other researching comes up with no fix. Am I missing something?

Thank you!

Thanks for that David, it's showing up now. I saved one. However, what I actually was after after watching a youtube video was my instruments (also). They are not showing up on Logic....

I have attached screen shot of the list I mean (I created myself as instructed in the youtube video).

Under User Patches in Logic I only have my patch I saved which is under Audio showing up....

Any advice how to get the Instruments to show up?

597586912_ScreenShot2020-04-02at4_13_37pm.thumb.png.0027d228c330345b5355348f3f750e47.png

• 1 month later...
Hi David - just catching up on this now; thank you for that. I have the Userpatches dislaying now. I was also wondering how I get my sound samples from my external USB drive also then to show up in the LIbrary in Logic. The audio samples I have collected, from online. aif and wav. Surely there is a way to open and Listen/view these sounds in logic library other then me skimming through each on my hard drive first before drag&drop into logic? Can you let me know if there is a way under Library - Sounds?

Hi again David - thankyou. I've updated to 10.5 just now and will use Quick Sampler - I mean more so, is there no way I can store a 'Library' inside Logic itself off my sounds or does it really mean I to (even with Quick Sampler) drag&drop all samples I have or ever want to use into that? (e.g. I can't see something on the side bar that access's my hardrives samples at all?)

Get me?

Thanks <3

• Solution
Hi again David - thankyou. I've updated to 10.5 just now and will use Quick Sampler - I mean more so, is there no way I can store a 'Library' inside Logic itself off my sounds or does it really mean I to (even with Quick Sampler) drag&drop all samples I have or ever want to use into that? (e.g. I can't see something on the side bar that access's my hardrives samples at all?)

Get me?

Thanks <3

Not from the library but on the right side browser you can. Select All Files tab. Locate the folders you want and then add them to bookmark by right clicking. You can access them without creating bookmark too but you have to locate every time you load a project

1721277400_ScreenShot2020-05-27at09_55_31.png.05f7afc5afd006534219ae903a5db6d9.png

• 2 months later...