Bounced Track Has Static (glitchy sound) In Same Spot

ijoseph

Hello everyone. I am using Logic Pro X Version 10.4.8 on a 2015 Macbook Pro with 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM on a 3GHz Intel Core i7 processor.

I am experiencing the same noisy feature at the same spot every time I playback my track and of course the bounce sounds the same. The "noisy feature" I mentioned sounds like a short burst of static or a short glitch.

To make sure that this glitchy sound wasn't just an inadvertent bump on the vocal mic or an extraneous string vibration of the guitar, I checked all the tracks at that spot and there was nothing that indicated any audio coming in at that point in the track.

So, I went back a couple of measures before the glitch and played it over, and the glitchy sound is no longer there. To me, this means that playback up to this point (about 3/4 way into the song) is causing some kind of buffering issue(?). Sadly, when I go back to the beginning of the track and play it again, I get the same glitchy sound at the very same spot. Every time!

I maximized I/O buffer size to 1024 for best playback/bounce results but I get the same outcome at the same spot.

Anyway, my recording has vocals and a semi-acoustic guitar (recorded direct with 1/4 inch...not mic'd) into a Komplete Audio 6 audio interface. I have two busses with plug-ins: one for guitars and one for vocals. The guitar bus has seven effects on it - Gate, Pedals, Amp, EQ, Compressor, Stereo Delay & Limiter. The vocal bus has six effects on it - EQ, Compressor, De-Esser2, Limiter, Ensemble & Delay (Space Designer).

I have 6 Guitar Tracks (One main solo, One main rhythm, and the others serving as intro, and other ear candy), 2 Vocal Tracks (One intro, One main), 1 Snap Audio Track, 1 Snap MIDI Track for a total of 10 tracks. I have 6 Bus Tracks (One Guitar, One Snaps and Four Voice...the Four Voice Busses are a very specific suggestion from a Youtuber).

Anyway, I just wanted to be super-clear. Please let me know in your experience what is the best way forward if I want to get rid of that glitchy sound 3/4 way into playback/bouncing.

Thanks in advance!

Joseph.

I have had other projects with much heavier use of effects where I didn't use busses but loaded up each channel separately with effects and plug ins