Changing colors of samples in exs24

HMayoral

Not sure if this is possible but is there a way to change the color of the sample blocks atop the keys of the exs24? To avoid confusion, and if this is not a common feature, how difficult would it be to hop into the programming of the plugin itself to make that an option?

I'm also gonna post another question to see if anyone knows any good plugins, not necessarily free, that have this capability, to see the samples in different colors.

Didn't think so. And it's impossible to make my own mod for it although my knowledge of programming is nigh non-existent

Or, maybe I'd be better off just aking my own plugin or something using some form of plugin creator I believe logic has that capacity but I've never had a strong enough need to do that (unless I were to find a purchasable plugin that could fit my needs, another question I posted in another thread lol) I'm really warming up to the exs24 thats why I'd be willing to mod or get assistance to mod it to fit my needs, it's really a powerful plugin that makes logic a REALLY good deal, with all of the native stuff it has

Unless you're fluent in programming in general and audio plugin programming in particular, prepare for maybe a year of intense studies and work before you produce something that can impress anyone except your mom. In that time, you can learn which key plays which sample multiple times over.

Also, EXS resources are not accessible, so you can't just paint colours over any of them.