Ctrl+Opt+Cmd key commands don't work

rafesco
Go to solution Solved by Mark R,

Hi!

For some reason, every Key Command that uses Ctrl+Opt+Cmd (that I tried, at least) doesn't seem to work properly in Logic. I've noticed that by trying to use the default Key Commands for Clear/Recall Solo (Ctrl+Opt+Cmd+S) and Enable/Disable Autopunch (Ctrl+Opt+Cmd+P). If I change the key commands, then those options will be triggered properly. Problem is that I find the default key commands rather intuitive and wouldn't like to change them.

Has anyone ever had any trouble with these key commands? Any tips?

Thank you!

Rafael

Hi Mark R,

Thanks for your reply. I am indeed a Logitech MX Master 2s user and uninstalling Options made the shortcuts work. This is such a bummer. It makes absolutely no sense. I really hope that Logitech fixes that soon... for the time being, I really need the gestures for my workflow and I'll have to live without those shortcuts in the meantime, unfortunately.

Thank you for the help!

Your welcome!

I was thinking of trying Options again but won't bother if you can tell me you are using their latest version. If so then once again their OS X software has been broken for over a year. I gave up trying a long time ago trying to report hardware and software problems on Logitech's forums. Steermouse is a different but very powerful alternative, works on many brands of mice also.