LPX 10.5 Mac compatibility?

Dox

Hi David

Thanks for the speedy reply!

☹️ My iPad updated Logic Remote to the latest version. It now says it wont work with Logic Pro 10.4.8. Does Apple really expect us to buy a new Mac and iPad simultaneously to ensure software compatibility? Or is there some way to get the older version of Logic Remote back on the iPad?

My iPad updated Logic Remote to the latest version. It now says it wont work with Logic Pro 10.4.8. Does Apple really expect us to buy a new Mac and iPad simultaneously to ensure software compatibility? Or is there some way to get the older version of Logic Remote back on the iPad?

I honestly don't know, try asking them your question directly? If you find out please let us know, I'm sure you won't be the only one in that situation.

Well despite the warning:

Logic Pro X Out Of Date

The version of Logic running

on Logic Pro is not compatible

with this version of Logic

Remote. Please update to

Logic Pro 10.5 or later.

It seems that Logic Remote is still working with Logic X 10.4.8.

I haven't tried all the functions yet but will post any problems when I find them.

Hey all.

I'm running High Sierra OS version10.13.6 and I've been using the latest Logic Pro version.

Trying to update to Logic's new version 10.5.0 It says incompatible.

Should I download Catalina OS, guess I'm looking for a little moral support here. Seems like the next thing to do.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks,

Jim.