CamelCrusher doesn't work in Logic 10.5.0

Lipstick

Certain/all plug-ins showing up without interfaces is a known issue in 10.5. Try an AudioUnit rescan and a restart to see if that works. CamelCrusher was owned by Camel Audio, which Apple bought a while back so there’s really no way to contact the manufacturer since the company has since been shut down. Edited by JonathanLevine

There seems to be an issue with the coca view as the plugin still works. You can scroll through the presets just fine and it will open in control view - just doesn't look as pretty.

I always hoped that Apple would include it in the Logic distortion effects after they they bought Camel Audio.

Alan.

I always hoped that Apple would include it in the Logic distortion effects after they they bought Camel Audio.

Alan.

They did, just not as a dedicated plug-in. The distortion module in the Step FX plug-in uses the same distortion as CamelCrusher, although it’s integrated there instead of as its own plug-in. But I do agree they should have made it a new separate plug-in instead of doing it in that odd kind of way.

There seems to be an issue with the coca view as the plugin still works. You can scroll through the presets just fine and it will open in control view - just doesn't look as pretty.

Alan.

I think this is the only way to use plugin

Thank you!

2.thumb.png.b1ccb826e0b85941b83873d8c92b865e.png

• 2 weeks later...