Color Schemes

Ray Logic 10.4.8

Any hints on how to make the auto punch tiny red line any larger or ways to make it easier to see? I’m 53 y o and it’s a slight bugger.

Has anyone had success w the CreationAuts product for color scheme "hack"? In light of my recent buggy troubles, I'm extra hesitant.....

Thank you for reading.

I’ve used CreationAuts colorizer for a while and never had any problems. Since 10.5 came out they are not guaranteeing compatibility, but are working on an update.

You can go in and edit any of their themes, but I wouldn’t know where to look for resizing the punch-in line or if it can even be done.

Thanks guys. Christian. It’s good to meet u. David Nahmani told me to find u as I might need deeper help. My system is acting buggish. But specifically regarding this situation, the wide play head isn’t doing what I want. I want to make the auto punch line larger or easier to see with a different color. Thank you. I’ll dm you about my system issues if they persist. Take care guys and appreciate the help for sure. Stay healthy!

• 4 months later...
I’ve used CreationAuts colorizer for a while and never had any problems. Since 10.5 came out they are not guaranteeing compatibility, but are working on an update.

You can go in and edit any of their themes, but I wouldn’t know where to look for resizing the punch-in line or if it can even be done.

Just a quick heads up LPXColorizer now support Logic 10.5 :)