Audio Shift Issue

BBallWizard
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hey guys,

Today I tried recording my electric guitar into Logic for a song I'm playing. After first playing it in, the audio sounded really out of time, uncharacteristically so, but I thought it was a playing mistake (I'm not the greatest guitarist). However, after the problem persisted, I noticed that every time I recorded in a lick or something through the guitar, the audio region was shifted almost a tick to the left. I tried lowering my latency, but that was not the problem since my monitoring is fine. When I shift the first note played to be on the first downbeat of the place I want the guitar to play, the timing improves drastically, proving that the whole audio file was shifted, not just a single note being early. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have never had this issue before so I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

This is about how far the audio is usually shifted out of place.

870299375_Screenshot2020-05-27at00_26_13.thumb.png.fb28323892d1744feeaf233c0348351f.png