Region disappear when try to move

aviorrok

I can see a few issues in your screenshot: a downbeat of -7 1 1 1, the +???? you mention, and a time code of 14 hours??

Where your project start marker positioned and what is the time code at 1 1 1 1?

It's fixed when I changed the snap from absolute region to relative region

Do you mean the Drag modes? Still, independently of which drag mode you choose, I would still recommend researching the issues I mentioned? They're not normal behavior.

Is your project start marker positioned on 1 1 1 1? I recommend always keeping every project's start marker on its default 1 1 1 1 position as they are known issues associated with moving it to any other position (before or after).

Do you mean the Darg modes? Still, independently of which drag mode you choose, I would still recommend researching the issues I mentioned? They're not normal behavior.

Is your project start marker positioned on 1 1 1 1? I recommend always keeping every project's start marker on its default 1 1 1 1 position as they are known issues associated with moving it to any other position (before or after).

Yeah I mean to Drag modes, and the project start at 1 1 1 1

Yeah I mean to Drag modes, and the project start at 1 1 1 1

So maybe it's project corruption for this specific project? Or can you reproduce this issue in any way?

It's not the first time that is happened to me but I tried to reproduce the issue and it's not happened (I will keep you if I success to reproduce the issue)