10.5.0 Change in Flex - sounds terrible

Flove

Hello, I just updated to Logic Pro X 10.5.0. The default setting for Flex has changed and I cannot find the settings which worked for me in the previous version.

Previously, transposing a region would automatically switch Flex to "Automatic" with options underneath for Fill Gaps, Decay and Slice Length.

1120552481_ScreenShot2020-05-29at1_24_31AM.png.9e166f0ede4452e1c09bbb44097ebdd6.png

Now these options are under the "Slicing" mode which sounds terrible for what I'm doing.

The Automatic mode now only has a "percussive" check box and it also sounds terrible.

Anybody has encountered this problem? Any way to get the same Flex settings as they were before?

Any way to download a previous version of Logic Pro?

thanks

Florent

Use your backup (Or time machine) to recover your earlier version of Logic. Or log into a machine a machine that doesn’t support 10.5 (ie something on High Sierra) log in to the App Store on it and download Logic there then copy it over to your machine.