Raising the overall volume in EXS

Steven

Is there a way to boost the overall volume in the EXS sampler without having to go into each individual sample in the edit window? I often get samples/programs that are at 0 db but still not loud enough. I end up pulling everything else back because I can't boost one sound.

Is there a way to boost the overall volume in the EXS sampler without having to go into each individual sample in the edit window? I often get samples/programs that are at 0 db but still not loud enough. I end up pulling everything else back because I can't boost one sound.

Right in the gui every time you open an instrument you can raise it, re-save the instrument and never do it again. Or simply add a Gainer to all your EXS tracks in your Autoload, Do it once and never have to again.

"Is there a way to boost the overall volume in the EXS sampler without having to go into each individual sample in the edit window?"

If the plug-in volume isn't enough, you could raise db in Group settings. This will affect all zones assigned to the group. Perhaps it's a bit more tedious that the plug-in volume, but nothing near as bad as a per sample adjustment.

And you can assign a "Gain" plug-in to the EXS audio instrument. (That's in "Helper" in the plug-in menu.) "Gain" can get you another +24 db.