Logic X 10 5 1 / izotope

dewofadaw

I can no longer work properly with the izotope plug ins because Logic X crashes all the time. Sometimes when I open a project that has izotope plug-ins, sometimes when I want to open a plug-in itself. I am talking about BreakTweaker, the Ozone plug-ins, Neutron plug-ins etc. Are izotope working on an update? Izotope's do not give out any information, I asked and my demand is pending. The universal audio software works completely smoothly. It seems that izotope has problems with updates, when switching to catalina it took them months before the update came. Does anyone have information on what I can do - except waiting?

Thank you, I saw that too. BrTw is mentioned. And it is true, BtTw also causes the logic crashes.

VocalSynth 2 Vocal Doubler, Insight 2 I use less or never.

What interests me is whether there are people who have problems with ozone and neutron. Ozone and neutrons are not mentioned, are they?

I work with Catalina. I am not sure but I think Logic 10.5. works on Catalina only. Anyway, I had the same issues when changing from Mojave to Catalina. It seems one has to install the software anew or/and change the admin rights. Very tedious stuff - the reinstalling. They are producing polished CUI but they produce plugins which work just until the next update. They say the BreakTweaker update will come very soon. Hopefully before apple is changing the OS...

I work with Catalina. I am not sure but I think Logic 10.5. works on Catalina only. Anyway, I had the same issues when changing from Mojave to Catalina. It seems one has to install the software anew or/and change the admin rights. Very tedious stuff - the reinstalling. They are producing polished CUI but they produce plugins which work just until the next update. They say the BreakTweaker update will come very soon. Hopefully before apple is changing the OS...

Good to know, thanks for the update.

• 9 months later...