Sampler - Re-Arrange Layered Zones Together

grubmanus

I’m finding that re-arranging zones, especially layered zones on the same key, is much more difficult and tedious than it used to be.

In EXS, you could view “All Zones,” making it easy to see your whole keyboard layout. Also, zones were shown as single-height blocks, making It easy to identify and select stacked zones, and easy to see empty destination keys. The key command “shift zone(s) including root key” allowed you move these easily, and would simply “step” over existing zones on keys in its path.

[*]No more "All Zones" view

-closest thing is shift-selecting multiple groups in the group list sidebar to temporarily show other “ghost” zones, but:

-you can't select these (aka impossible to select zones across different groups)

-as soon are you play a key on your keyboard they disappear

[*]"Ungrouped" no longer exists, & stacking within same group no longer allowed (i.e. must be in different groups)

-as a result, impossible to move layered sounds together

[*]Moving zones by key commands is no longer feasible

-instead of “stepping over” existing zones, it completely deletes all zones in its path (of the same group)

Am I missing something, or is there no longer a way move layered sounds simultaneously? Is there a better way to be doing this?

745153266_MoveZonesampStackedZones.gif.b6f49642aed91ad1bdfcb2078ab07d22.gif