Sub Freqs Stuck

funksolar

Hi, guys.

Im new here, but i would like some help with a big problem.

As we know, for a good low end, we need a perfect sinergy between the kick and bass, and one of most important thing here is: the kick must have peak on the correct key frequency.

Now, when i use channel eq, span plus spectrum or pro q3, they r showing me peaks only at 33, 43 or 54 hz.

Ive already tried to make new samples, transpose and use different splice kicks with different keys, but those frequencies are the only that i reach. When i do some changes on the parameters, the shape of my wave keeps changing, and the peak stays at 33hz. When the shape hits 43hz, it turnes into a new peak (now at 43hz). The process still being the same until 54hz.

Let me try to be as clear as possible:

if i have a sub kick hitting the peak of 33hz and i try to transpose, it will increase the shape of freq wave near to the peak until 43hz (as i continue to change the tones). Then, the next peak moves to 43hz, and the process will repeat until 54hz, successively. I cant hit, for example, a peak with 49hz, even if im using a G kick. Its happening with midi and audio channels.

Does anyone know why? Is it a bug? is it a preference problem? Is it common? I didnt found anything about that.

Please, help me.