Autoselect Automation Paramater in Read Mode. Some libraries make the parameter changing when in Play mode

mnstudio

It's a very good option to simply click on a parameter and automate it quickly.

But some libraries causes the just selected parameter changing to another whenever I hit the Play the song.... I can't understand why..... and above all I can't find the way to avoid it (apart from disabling the option itself).

See attachment:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vZmqZzWAbHo3xz3eRumcjOPjCTfRaXMm/view?usp=sharing

It's a very good option to simply click on a parameter and automate it quickly.

But some libraries causes the just selected parameter changing to another whenever I hit the Play the song.... I can't understand why..... and above all I can't find the way to avoid it (apart from disabling the option itself).

See attachment:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vZmqZzWAbHo3xz3eRumcjOPjCTfRaXMm/view?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...

I use a key command to toggle it On/Off, but it isn't effective, because there isn''t any icon status which tells me if it is active or not. And making on/off many times causes easily to forget if you have On or Off active.... (unless you go to the mix menu and see...)

Also expanding automation lanes is useless because the parameter changing is not due to recording data of that parameter.... It changes its status regardless of it