Using Logic with FB Live

JCcares

Hi,

I just found that recording audio on FB live direct on my iMac sounds awful.So I tried using my Apogee Duet interface & it sounds better.However when I tried playing a drum beat from Drummer on Logic the drummer from logic did not go through on FB live.Why is that?

I would really like to feed my voice into a track on Logic & use Logic effects for vocals,a keyboard track running on logic & another input to feed guitar with plugins on Logic & finally route it all into FB for FB live recording.is this possible?

Thanks.

FB?

You must be a real musician, tucked in your studio ! Cos you don't know what FB is :) I wish I can be like yo ! Facebook/Social media is the biggest time stealer! You are better off without it!

Appreciate all your contributions & help on this forum.

Thanks.

& finally route it all into FB for FB live recording

Don't you need an app like OBS to gather video and audio for FB live?

I use Apogee Jam as an interface.It's mono though.I dont use any app though.I have heard of OBS.Gotta do some reading.

FB?

You must be a real musician, tucked in your studio ! Cos you don't know what FB is :) I wish I can be like yo ! Facebook/Social media is the biggest time stealer! You are better off without it!

I'm indeed an old fashion musician striving to catch up with music tech evolution.

Nevertheless, I know about Facebook (although, I was not aware about its "Live" portion). It's just that there are so many acronyms broadly in use nowadays, that I prefered looking ignorant than irrelevant... So thanx also to stratquebec to contribute to my education!

I agree with you that social medias (like FB) create addicted users. My girl friend is definitely one of them. Every now and then she comes interrupting to show me this or that new fad. She particularly loves cats' videos... and my God are there many of those!

Appreciate all your contributions & help on this forum.

Thanks.

Thanx to you for your appreciation!

Honestly, I think that I am learning more in the process....