repeat once in piano roll, without offset ?

lingtalfi

Is it possible to configure the offset that's happening in the piano roll, with the "Repeat once" command?

I'm trying to build a "snare build", techno style, and so I have placed two 1/16 notes next to each other, I just want to press cmd+R (the Repeat once command)

multiple times, so that those two notes repeat again and again, effectively filling the whole bar.

However, when I do "Repeat once", there is an offset and logic doesn't put the repeated notes next to my right most note, instead it leaves a gap and place the "copy" on the next beat.

So the fastest workaround I've found is to use the copy/paste commands, but I'm not a big fan of copy/paste, I mean "repeat" would be much faster (just one command instead of two, plus no need to pay attention to the playhead position).

So is there any way to tell logic that the "repeat once" command should repeat the selected notes but without any gap between them?