Question on split/cut inside region.

JCcares

No such (mis)behaviour noticed over here, using latest Logic Pro X version (10.5.1).

Perhaps this might be due to some snap or drag settings?

Can't you update to a more recent version?

Or as (probably) hinted by triplets, that might be a sign of a corrupted project/template file...

Yes I have been noticing this of late & I have even updated to the newest version.It used to split right where the playhead was before.However I just found that using the '/' forward slash does the job.So maybe my key commands got messed up somewhere.

By newest, you mean LPX 10.5.1?

Does your signature reflect from which version you have been updating from?

If that is the case, I too noticed that many key-commands changed from previous versions...

Yes 10.5.1 is what I have now.I don't know about the signature ,from which version, but pretty much I have been updating regularly.Only thing is I am still running on Mojave.

Thanks.

By newest, you mean LPX 10.5.1?

Does your signature reflect from which version you have been updating from?

If that is the case, I too noticed that many key-commands changed from previous versions...

Yes 10.5.1 is what I have now.I don't know about the signature ,from which version, but pretty much I have been updating regularly.Only thing is I am still running on Mojave.

Thanks.

By signature, I mean the info that appears automatically under each of your posts on this forum. That information presently depicts (some of) your system's specs, which seems needing to be updated.