Selected Track Bounce in Place Not working

JCcares

Hi,

I always used to be able to Select a Track when using Bounce in place & the bounced track would go to the track I selected.However of late after I select the destination track & right click on the track that needs to be bounced, the selected track is no longer highlighted & the track is bounced to a new track.Selecting destination track wasn't a problem until recently.

This depends on so many conditions it's hard to pinpoint. I remember a topic where someone pointed out that if you moved the project start marker to 0 1 1 1 then that option became available. However there are other conditions that affect this, so feel free to detail your specific situation if you want more precise help.

This depends on so many conditions it's hard to pinpoint. I remember a topic where someone pointed out that if you moved the project start marker to 0 1 1 1 then that option became available. However there are other conditions that affect this, so feel free to detail your specific situation if you want more precise help.

Well it's my habit to keep bouncing regions that have plugins to a new audio track for every few measures ,like chorus, verse etc.I select a destination track then right click on the region ,select bounce in place, & choose Selected track instead of New track.But the problem now is when I select a destination track & then right click on the region, the selected destination track is no longer highlighted & the source track gets highlighted.

I even tried to go directly into right click mode on the source region with the selected track highlighted but it still creates a new track!

It's been awhile since I worked on a project but I remember just a few months back this issue was not there!Something changed with the update.