Apple no longer doing Apple Certification for Logic Pro?

• 1 year later...

Does this also mean that your training book will not move forward passed version 10.5 ?

BTW, many of us trainers were so pleased when you took over the book. It went from being a very weak book to one of the best training books, period. (IMHO)

Are you able to share any background on this?  I have been a Logic Pro Certified Trainer since version 7.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TeacherCreator said:

Does this also mean that your training book will not move forward passed version 10.5 ?

BTW, many of us trainers were so pleased when you took over the book. It went from being a very weak book to one of the best training books, period. (IMHO)

Are you able to share any background on this?  I have been a Logic Pro Certified Trainer since version 7.

My training book keep being updated, the new one for 10.7 is out on eBook now (https://amzn.to/3Mv8FWR) and available for pre-order as a printed book to be released early May 2022 (https://amzn.to/3xTOopU)

Thanks a lot for your kind words on my book! I appreciate it. 😃  Basically when I approached Apple my idea was to base the exercises in the book on professional Logic sessions and because I knew some producers I knew where to find the sessions and how to write exercises around them, which I knew would benefit the readers in the way they learn how to produce music with Logic. 

I get the overall design of the book is right on target. But you should also be proud of your abilities to succinctly explain and then deploy in hands on good workflow. Really, hard to put into words how many ways this book is so outstanding.

If you have time, i have a few more Trainer questions:

Question 1:

I noticed on Apple's site that ACT Trainings are still available overseas. Here is the text: "The ACT program is currently open only to schools in Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa."   Is Logic Pro Certification gone from there, too?

Question 2:

I updated my Trainer Certification on version 10.1.  Is there anyway to take an exam on 10.7 and have my record updated to reflect that ?

7 hours ago, TeacherCreator said:

Question 1:

I noticed on Apple's site that ACT Trainings are still available overseas. Here is the text: "The ACT program is currently open only to schools in Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa."   Is Logic Pro Certification gone from there, too?

Question 2:

I updated my Trainer Certification on version 10.1.  Is there anyway to take an exam on 10.7 and have my record updated to reflect that ?

Q1: I have no idea. It was my impression that the ACT program had been completely retired, but I had never seen that statement before. 

Q2: If you're in the US then I'm afraid that there's no ACT program for 10.7. If you're outside the US then that statement you just quoted gives me doubt, I suppose that's something to inquire about with your local Apple office. 

• David Nahmani changed the title to Apple no longer doing Apple Certification for Logic Pro?