Possible to see chord name while dragging notes in piano roll?

Lazy M Beats

I don't think this is possible but i think it might be a cool feature request if not.

Because I'm not a training keyboardist, I generally build my chords by drawing them into the piano roll. I start with a single note monophonic pattern.

My next step is I go to each one of those single notes and copy/option drag to different intervals up and down the piano roll until I build a chord that I like the sound of.

When I'm dragging to different intervals I see the following displayed in the info box: position, length, pitch as well as the number +/- intervals but it would be REALLY cool to see what chord you would be making on the fly in this same info box based on all the MIDI notes that are overlapping at that point in the piano roll.

I realize that I can select notes once they are drawn in and the piano roll will display their chord info in the top left but it would be awesome to see this on the fly.

For instance if I have have C2 drawn in on the piano roll and I option drag up one half step (+1), it would be cool to see the info box display the usual stuff but also display (Db no 3 maj7).

Similarly, if I had two notes drawn in, say C2 and A#2 and I option dragged up +5 from C2 it would display (Bb sus2).

I think this would be a really cool feature!

There isn't a way to do this as it stands now is there?