Screen Sets Import.

pistol-pete-lopez

Since the beginning, the whole point of startup templates is to configure Logic to how you want to work, so every project you work on has your custom desired configuration.

So, set up your screen sets, windows, whatever you want, save it as your startup template, and now all your projects you start will have Logic set up as you like it, with no extra effort involved.

There was a screenset import facility in earlier versions of Logic. I'm not near Logic atm so I can't confirm if it is still there. It allowed you to import Screensets and various project settings from any song on file to your current project. It used to be very flakey when importing several settings at once, however, if you import only Screensets and nothing else it worked as expected. I have not used it in many years and I'm not even sure that it is still a feature. As des99 says save your screensets setup as a template and work from those.

Alan.