Routing to a new aux creates a load more delay and reverb

JoshJ

All my vocals are currently in a summed track stack. I’m now trying to group just my 3 chorus vocals into an aux of their own for processing (that aux also being sent into the general Vocal Group). The resulting "Chorus Vox GROUP” aux track is generating a load more delay and reverb though in the mix, I think from the Sends on the "VOX_CHORUS_LEAD" track. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how I can set this up so routing these 3 channels to a separate aux won’t affect the mix I already have setup?

I've attached a screenshot of the routing;

1582316230_Screenshot2020-09-15at18_49_51.thumb.png.93abb559c6d5decb3dd59fb09db8ee37.png

Edit: when I solo "Chorus Vox GROUP” i can hear additional reverb. When I un-solo this track I can hear additional reverb AND delay. When i mute "Chorus Vox GROUP” i can hear delay and reverb sends ONLY. No dry vocal. Not sure why this is..

"Chorus Vox GROUP” (65) is routed to “VOX” (64) which then goes to “ALL VOX” (107) then to "2 TRCK” (106) then to “MASTER”.

The “StudioR” plugin on “VOX” (64) is Waves StudioRack and does not have any reverb plugin in it, no. Only an F6 (EQ), MaxxVolume (compression), a parallel split with a RCompressor and a J37 saturation (all Waves plugins).

I disabled that StudioRack plugin on VOX (64) and it made no difference. All the extra reverb is still there

I've tried opening a new project and building the project from scratch and Logics behaviour just doesn't make any sense to me. My Send FX are being routed to the master out. I have 2 tracks being routed into a "chorus vox" bus and then into the overall Vocal track sack (summing stack). When I hit solo on either of those buses, the FX now disappear from the vocals. I would have just expected the FX from those individual tracks to be audible when soloing buses that those track are routed to?

I have 2 tracks being routed into a "chorus vox" bus and then into the overall Vocal track sack (summing stack)

I would do this differently.

I would create a group of chorus vocals on the main tracks window that go to the main vocal aux track.

And I would create another group for the verses that go to the main vocal aux track.

This vocal aux track then goes to the stereo out.

One bus instead of two.

But this is basically the same as what I have set up, except I the verse vocals are routed directly to the main Vocal Group rather than being routed to a "Verse Vox Group" before being routed to the main Vocal group. I dont see how creating 2 separate groups (one for chorus vox and one for verse vox) and then routing them both to the main Vocal Group, will solve the problem I am encountering?

Im not sure why when soloing a bus, the send fx applied to the track routed to that bus, dont just stay proportional to the amounts they were applied to the individual track.

I dont see how creating 2 separate groups (one for chorus vox and one for verse vox) and then routing them both to the main Vocal Group, will solve the problem I am encountering?

Because when you group a set of tracks, and then you solo them all or just one, you will hear all those tracks or that single one plus the FX bus they're using.

And when you solo only the FX bus you will hear everything being sent to that bus from the group. You're not going from one bus into the other.