Controller assignments "Learn" turned off C2 and C3 on external keyboard controller

CherylAmelang

Thank you for any help! I have a concert tomorrow and need to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I am using a Roland FP 4 as a controller with Logic X and Scarlett 2i4 midi interface. I am using East West Sound in Logic. I was trying to assign different midi channels to different keyboards. I still have not resolved that. And in the process I pushed learn on within the controller assignments window and disable the C3 and C3. Does anyone know how to turn these back on? I obviously should not have been messing around with this since I did not know what I was doing. But I awould appreciate anyone's time and help!!!

Thank you so much!

Cheryl in Texas

Open the controller assignments window and locate the assignments you made, and delete them.

As a temporary measure, you can select "Logic -> Control Surfaces -> Bypass all control surfaces" which will stop those assignments working, and if you're not sure how to do any of that, you can trash your Logic preferences to reset Logic back to it's default state - if you're not sure where those files are post back...

For your first query, see David's article here:

https://www.logicprohelp.com/instruments-tracks-midi-channels/