Shuffle Mode: Way 2 push selected regions together in timeline?

Lazy M Beats
Go to solution Solved by volovicg,

Is there a way to automatically "shuffle" a selection of regions so that they are all butted up together in the timeline?

I have a long audio clips that I removed the silence from and now I want all the new audio regions that have been created to be grouped together and touching each other in the timeline.

Right now I'm using "shuffle L" and manually dragging the mbut this is tedious and takes forever.

I would much prefer if I could just highlight the regions I want grouped together within a channel strip and use a shortcut to make this happen.

Is this possible somehow?

The easiest way I know is to click the track header to select all the regions on the track (or only the regions on the track within locators if Cycle Mode is on), then from the Project File Browser, drag and drop the regions onto a new track (or bottom of the workspace to create a new track) then in the pop-up alert, choose "Place all files on one track".