Export files to Desktop Folder...

Woodland Hills

I keep all my sessions / projects on an external drive, so when I Export, it wants to export the files to the Bounce folder of that particular project. Once the Export window is opened, I can Command - D, and it'll take me to the Desktop. I can then choose the folder I want to export to.

I do have Desktop on the Finder sidebar, but I prefer using Command - D. I was hoping I didn't have to go through ll those steps when exporting and that Logic would know to export to a particular folder on the desktop. Thanks!

You keep referring to exporting when dealing with mixes. Are you really exporting or are you bouncing ? If you're in fact exporting, it remembers the last file path so once you locate that folder on the desktop it will be set for all following export commands. However, exporting instead of bouncing requires you to first record your mix to a track, which in turn excludes you from offline bouncing in a fraction of the time.