Waves Brauer Motion makes Logic crash

Ricky D

Hi!

I've been using a lot of Waves plugins usually without any problems. However, when I try to use Brauer Motion (v.10) it makes Logic crash with the note: Logic Pro quit unexpectedly while using the WaveShell1-AU plug-in. I've tried "repair all plugins" via Waves Central.

I have MBP 2019 OS Catalina 10.15.7 and Logic 10.6.0

I can't replicate that here. I have zipped up and down through the presets, wildly changed parameters while a song was playing and it is totally stable. I'm using Logic 10.6.0 on Catalina 10.15.6 (oops, time to update my signature). However, I am not using BM ver 10 I am using version 12.0.87 but I don't know if that should make a difference.

Have you tried using an older version of Logic to see if there is still an issue?

Alan.

I'm not really eager to install an older version of Logic to solve the problem of one plugin which might cause trouble with several other plugins. I have version 10.0 of Brauer Motion. I've written to Waves, let's see if they respond. How about a complete reinstallation of all Waves-related software also inside of Logic? Is there an easy way to do that?