Presets disappear

Dopeboiave

Idk why but sometimes I'll go into Logic and all my presets on the left hand side will be completely gone. And even in a case today that never happened before, I quit out of logic (like I usually do when this happens) and went back on. But while I was using a preset I did nothing but hover my cursor over a plug in and it disappeared. Like litterally out of thin air, then I went and put my cursor over the other plug ins and they all disappeared too and it went back to the same thing it does if that makes sense. I have a picture to show u what I mean. I really need help with this cuz its so frustrating to try to get work done when this happens.

170690054_ScreenShot2020-11-23at12_58_42PM.thumb.png.a69e9fb5f562ee66cc6655660539eea3.png

I can see the library stuff in the left hand panel.

What exactly has gone missing? Are you missing a plugin preset? A channel strip preset? A user patch? The library is context dependent, it shows available presets for what is focused. At you moment you have nothing focused so the library is just showing the main patches. Perhaps maybe you don't understand that the library shows different things according to context?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having same kind of problem with Logic is 10.6.0.

First when I open the logic with my template I have patches (including my own) available as seen here:

660828861_Screenshot2020-12-05at12_01_19.thumb.png.9f7a558260b0c8602a621943ebdf5cf9.png

Then after I create a new track everything disappears, even from the track that was not touched. New track won't have patches either.

If I start with empty project I don't have patches there either. :(

723711780_Screenshot2020-12-05at12_02_37.thumb.png.7279fd83ddefbfa50902f7f690db278a.png