How to make all samples play as "one shot" in Sampler Intrument ? [SOLVED]

MrTed
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hi,

In the new Logic multi sampler, I can't find the way to make, for ex, all my snares play till the end even when I release a key.

In zone menu, I see the "one shot" button but I don't want to click all mapped samples one by one, I need to do it in one time. Like

it was possible in Exs 24 by selecting all. Do you know how to do that ? thanks

Select all is working find using shorcut (CMD+A), edit menu, or mouse. In mapping window samples keys become yellow after being selected. But when I click One shot, only the first selected sample is affected...

Might be a bug ! Mojave, Logic 10.5.1

Select all is working find using shorcut (CMD+A), edit menu, or mouse. In mapping window samples keys become yellow after being selected. But when I click One shot, only the first selected sample is affected...

Might be a bug !

It works as expected here, both in 10.5.1 and 10.6 alike:

sampler-zones.gif

Ok I see, I was in keyboard window, not in the list window mode. Thank you !

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there!

I'm having a similar issue with the Sampler in Logic 10.7.8. I've loaded a drum kit into the Sampler from Circles Drums (awesome stuff), but all samples play as a One Shot even when it's not turned on! Specifically annoying for open hi hats, as I can't control when they close. Any help?

Thank you!!

8 hours ago, czappia said:

Hi there!

I'm having a similar issue with the Sampler in Logic 10.7.8. I've loaded a drum kit into the Sampler from Circles Drums (awesome stuff), but all samples play as a One Shot even when it's not turned on! Specifically annoying for open hi hats, as I can't control when they close. Any help?

Thank you!!

Did you already try what @jonparadise described earlier in this thread?

BTW usually drum sampler instruments are configured so that open hi-hats are closed when you play the closed hi-hat.

Edited by polanoid

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you for posting the video John Pennington. Correct, clear and complete info. It literally took me a few seconds to set up after seeing your post. Some of the other answers, (one which was incorrect but is still up here btw) still left some additional questions. I think your post should be moved to the top so those who have this issue can solve it quickly. Thanks again for being thorough. Cheers