Logic pro x; Automation working on stereo out but not displaying...

TomTomC

UPDATE; (logic pro x 10.6.0)

Having read other peoples attempts at similar problems it appears in the environment mixer i have stereo out channels and then an output 2 channel. On the output 2 channel it says 'controlled by stereo object "Output 1-2". I've turned off the 'read' function of the right hand stereo out which does turn off the automation so now i've found out where the automation is being controlled from. A few questions;

can i delete this other stereo out that had the automation on before (i assume i replicated the stereo out when i accidentally turned the whole track mono and back to stereo at one point or simply duplicated at some point)?

What do i do with the output 2?

Please see attached screenshot;

I think this problem started when i accidentally made the entire track mono vs stereo...irrespective, all automation works perfectly for every track apart from the stereo out.

The actual automation dropdown controls where you would see anything you have created automation for in a list is now a list of all plugins on the track, in this case the stereo out ie it appears to have reset. However, the previous automation is still working and automating plugins as i had previously set them before. Any ideas!?

1019606099_ScreenShot2020-12-09at15_06_18.png.556acc27a599f165bd4073cd034edef7.png