Machine licences and reinstalling macOS

AndyS

For anyone who 'is certain beyond doubt'.

Having run the latest security update, any plugin I now install omits admin and ~//user from permissions (which is causing all kinds of grief with some recent purchases).

Only thing left to do is reinstall macOS. My concern is machine licences (that I may have even forgotten about over the years!). I've decommissioned the ones I have most present in memory, but you know how it goes... it's the one that gets away that you regret later! :mrgreen:

Q: Has anyone had 'any' issues with machine licenses after a fresh OS install (specifically macOS)?

Yes, I know it's not supposed to delete any user data, and yes, I already have a backup.

This only started happening after installing iZotope's Neutron 3 Advanced (in case anyone else has had a similar experience). The guys at iZotope have been fab with support, but we're still scratching out heads. I'm pretty sure it's the iMac, and not their plugin. Hence the drastic move.

Thanks.