Accessing the complete library at any moment

Bebop26
Go to solution Solved by Bebop26,

• Solution

Sometimes, I cannot access the complete instruments Library.

This is not necessarily an exact situation, but let say I am in the pianos, I cannot use the left arrow key to get out of the pianos bank and get back to the complete Library, with the banks for Bass, Drum kits, Electronic Drum Kit, Guitars, etc... The button to access the Lbrary does not open the complete Library neither.

In those situation, the only thing I can do to access the complete Library is to put no plug-in in the input of the channel strip and then I can access the complete LIbrary, with the button Library or the command key Y.

I'm sure there is faster way to get to the complete Library in those situation...

Can someone help me ?

Press the TAB key until you see the Library section outlined in blue (it has focus now). The arrow keys *should* work at this point. If they don't try placing the cursor at the bottom of the Library window, positioned on the (possibly hidden) scrollbar and try moving it - click/drag with mouse, swipe with trackpad.

You can expand the size of the Library window - position cursor on right edge of the area, click and drag. The most I can get is 3 columns, but that should be enough.