Big Sur / M1 plug-ins compatibility

Never Forget

Hi everyone,

I made a sheet about the plug-ins I use and compatibility with Catalina / Big Sur (on Intel, on M1).

Currently, I'm using Mojave but I proceeded to test on a HD with Catalina, in order to complete the official info available from plug-ins devlopers.

I hope that the sheet could help you.

Best regards

Plug-ins compatibility Logic 29.01.2021.pdf

amazing that you did that, but probably better to host it as a google doc (or something), so it's active, and we could update it when there are updates.

but definitely, thanks!

EDIT: really, this needs to be an editable spreadsheet somewhere; 95% of the plugins i use are not in that list, and there are lots more missing. so, best if people could add to & update the list; would make it effective for everyone. right now, there's very little there.

you've started something great, hope you'll take it further...

Hi, it's a good idea to make a google doc. If anybody would be make, here is the original file (.odt with LibreOffice) plus in Microsoft Office format (.docx).

You could note that i'm using a simple color scheme : green for ok, yellow for scheduled or Rosetta 2, orange for not tested/not statement, red for not working. And white for to be completed.

Also, I used (man.) for case when it's working but needs manual intervention/workaround.

Archive.zip

I went ahead and made a Google Spreadsheet out of this. It's publicly available and editable to anyone with the link (below). The cells are conditionally formatted, so if we stick to Never Forget's text schema (✓, ?, x, Scheduled, Rosetta 2, Native) they will color code automatically. I have several plugins to add to the list and will do so shortly. Let's agree to search the list before we add a new plugin to avoid duplication.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P1OBjktsn9V-NE2BvRtTjK9xl-Wnq89QRKz7d6cD2zc/edit?usp=sharing

I went ahead and made a Google Spreadsheet out of this. It's publicly available and editable to anyone with the link (below). The cells are conditionally formatted, so if we stick to Never Forget's text schema (✓, ?, x, Scheduled, Rosetta 2, Native) they will color code automatically. I have several plugins to add to the list and will do so shortly. Let's agree to search the list before we add a new plugin to avoid duplication.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P1OBjktsn9V-NE2BvRtTjK9xl-Wnq89QRKz7d6cD2zc/edit?usp=sharing

excellent!

Thank you very much ! :D