What's the easiest way to export a track with all info into another project?

joachim_s

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think I understand this function very well. I will try and work on this.

You can start by choosing File > Import > Logic Projects then navigate to a Logic project file and click Import. All the tracks, global tracks, regions (content), cells, plug-ins, sends, i/o settings, automation and notes of the project appear in the All Files Project browser, and you can select which data you want to import into the current project.

• 1 month later...
I don't think I understand this function very well. I will try and work on this.

You can start by choosing File > Import > Logic Projects then navigate to a Logic project file and click Import. All the tracks, global tracks, regions (content), cells, plug-ins, sends, i/o settings, automation and notes of the project appear in the All Files Project browser, and you can select which data you want to import into the current project.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't get notifications anymore. Don't know why because everything seems to be crossed in the right way here in the forum.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't get notifications anymore. Don't know why because everything seems to be crossed in the right way here in the forum.

Notifications are an ongoing issue for me. No matter which service I choose to send notification emails, some seem to always end up being filtered out, assumedly by spam filters somewhere along the route. Sorry for the inconvenience.