Copy Drummer parameters between regions?

Akitru

Interesting question. I've been cabling a Drummer track (without an instrument) to an instrument track or several to have Drummer play it/them, so the parameters are all defined in the anterior instrument track. (So actually I wasn't copying anything.) Have you tried cabling one Drummer track (without an instrument) to another Drummer track (with an instrument)?

Thanks all... Aliases work well in some situations, but probably not with what I'm attempting; so here's more detail:

Assume I already have Drummer regions laid out within a track, with varying durations per region. Eventually I decide I'd like region X with 4 bars to have the same parameters as region Y with 8 bars. If copying the region (or creating an alias), I have to deal with the excess length of region Y (which would overlap whatever region follows target region X).

Perhaps I'll just need to Marquee copy a portion of source region Y (equal to the shorter duration of target region X) in this situation.

(Edit: Moreover, I'm being unnecessarily concerned with the destructiveness of an overlap after a copy; I can just trim back the too-long copy to exactly fit over the target region, restoring whatever region(s) followed target region X.)

Anyway, question answered: there is no Drummer 'copy parameters' function beyond region copying or aliasing.