Where next for Logic? 10.7.x, or 11.0?

des99

this is apple we're talking about. we won't know anything for real until we get there (iewhen the next LP update is, what it will bring, or if we'll see logic & FCP on ipad). etc.

i, for one, am fine with their not hyping what's coming, so i don't have to spend 3 months holding my breath for it...

Or just don't worry, forget about it, and read the news and react on release day...

would be easier to do without the rumors that run rampant constantly (and especially, close to apple events). am still waiting for the purple foldable iphone running mac os with a holographic screen and a built-in coffee maker)... 8-)

... or the "make my mix great" button where you let the software decide for you.

Careful what you wish for! 30 years ago we didn’t know that we would be able to correct pitch on a GUI.

A button for “making my mix sound good” looks much more doable these days. :)

Yeah but they specifically chose purple because purple is an unfoldable colour - FACT. Nicely gets them away from the demand for foldable phones.

Good to see this thread never got derailed once, though! :)

i don't think any thread has ever been derailed on logicprohelp... ever. and never say never; perhaps, one day, Jobs willing, we'll see a foldable purple iphone.. that does, in fact, make coffee...