Serato Pitch N Time Pro in Logic?

logandrum

Hello all,

I'm still doing all my composing work in Logic and then bouncing out the files to finish in PT. I have very little experience with the audio recording side of Logic so I end up I PT where I am very comfortable.

I am however slowly trying to get my audio skills in logic up to par with the my current midi skills in LPX.

One issue I recently hit upon and I have searched both Google and this forum to no avail for an answer as it relates to using Serato Pitch n' Time Pro with Logic.

In Pro Tools I use it as an audio suite plugin to pitch up or down a final 2 track when needed. Usually by a couple half steps and it still keeps the integrity of the audio. Or a single audio track as well. But I usually default to elastic audio for that.

Is there a way to use this plug in in Logic? I am assuming when I installed it I chose the AU version as well, assuming there is one.

I appreciate any feedback any of you may have.

Thanks! B

A quick check on the product page shows there is no AU version, it's exclusively a Pro Tools plugin.

Pitch 'n Time Pro is a high quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting AudioSuite software plug-in for the Pro Tools platform. It works with all versions of Pro Tools including Pro Tools HD, LE, and M‑Powered.

And an expensive one, at $800!