Setting up a Behringer X2442USB Mixer in Logic

Bugashn1

Hello all,

I recently got a Behringer Xenyx X2442USB Mixer/Interface, and I am having trouble setting it up in Logic. My current configuration is I have two XLR cables for main outputs to my speakers, headphones plugged in, a power cable, and USB connected to my Mac mini. When I open up Logic, the device is listed as "USB Audio Codec" (which I'm not sure if it is supposed to or not). I plug a mic in, and solo it on the mixer, and can hear it fine through the mixer, but I am not getting any sound out of Logic and it isn't recording anything when I try and record something into it. I'm not sure if I have settings wrong or something, but any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Computer Specs:

Mac mini macOS Big Sur version 11.0

Apple M1 chip

8 GB memory

If this is your first attempt to record audio in Logic, it's probably this security setting;

On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.

Select Microphone.

Select the checkbox next to the Logic app to allow it to access the microphone.

If this is your first attempt to record audio in Logic, it's probably this security setting;

On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.

Select Microphone.

Hello I have recorded using other devices into Logic previously, this was not the issue. This has something to do with the mixer I am pretty sure. Thanks.

Select Microphone.

Hello I have recorded using other devices into Logic previously, this was not the issue. This has something to do with the mixer I am pretty sure. Thanks.