MIDI Stop Button

cocoroman

Hi to all, I have a Mid 2010 Mac Desktop and it is working well with MOJAVE. I've installed Catalina from a Patch, it is working fine. On Logic Pro X 10.6.1. When I pushed the stop button on the Mixer (Tascam DM 4800), it goes to the beginning again. Therefore, there is no "Catch or Play from" enabled etc. If I use Apple's Keyboard, also on Mojave all is normal. Only on Catalina LPX 10.6.1. If somebody knows it, will be great. Other wise, I'll have to go back to Mojave to LPX 10.5.1. Because, it is not workable like this.

Thanks for your replies.

Yes David, if I restart from Mojave it doesn't. Also from Apple Keyboard it works fine. I've checked the Control Setup on LPX, they were there, like on LPX 10.5.1. I reinstalled them, also tried with MCU Control. it does the same thing. But not on Mojave. I think Catalina is not working, because from Patch and for an unsupported Mac. For example, on Catalina, Audio Midi Setup takes very long to show. I get first Beachball, it takes about a minute. Which is not on Mojave means;Working fine. Anyway I've turned back again to Mojave, obviously back to LPX 10.5.1 and it is working fine now. Thanks for the reply.