Controller Assignments

ElectricSeal

Hi All!

Having a blast playing with controller assignments in LPX. There's one issue I'm running up against and that is assigning the playhead to a knob on my Arturia beat step pro. I've followed all the instructions I could find on other posts on this forum, but it's still not working for me. Basically there are two things happening here:

- When I set the mode to "scaled", the knob moves the playhead both forward and backward, but never at the amount specified in the "controller assignment parameter" section. IE if it is set to one bar or beat or frame doesn't matter, it always moves a little more than 2 bars. "Format" doesn't seem to make a difference here.

1027017486_ScreenShot2021-03-07at10_35_13AM.thumb.png.e88c9df0108b34c4ea5f641f19e66b94.png

- When I set it to "relative" which I have read many people on here have suggested, it moves at the correct amount per the parameter section, however it only moves forward or backward depending on if the "multiply" is set to positive or negative.

974932944_ScreenShot2021-03-07at10_35_57AM.thumb.png.21e3245707e5bc4f08156c04d7af16b4.png

Is there any way around this with my specific controller?

In a dream world, I'd love to be able to set multiple knobs to different parts (bars, beats, frames) so that when I'm zooming horizontally, I can adjust the playhead in a more fine manner, but I'm also open to other ways of thinking of this or doing it! I'm fairly new to LPX (been a PT user for many years)

Thank you all very much!