Logic loop browser or something else?

Nunstummy

I’m been using Logic a long time so naturally I use the loop browser, but I also use NI Komplete Kontrol because Komplete Kontrol Start was free and I have a library of NKS complient loops, beats and one-shots. I also have samples and beats in MPC Beats, which can work like a plug-in, same as Komplete Kontrol. I just downloaded some free samples from big fish audio, and their free browser is Momentum. There are many loop/sample browsers and library managers out there.

Here’s the problem: I can’t remember where certain samples are?

I try to drag all new sample libraries into Logic’s sample browser, but lately I’m enjoying the Komplete Kontrol UI. I avoided NI in the past, because their sound bundles are expensive and I don’t use Maschine. But I’m realizing Komplete Kontrol works with lots on non-NI sample sources. I also have free (temporary) access to sounds.com and another subscription service I’d like to try.

1. Do most people have 1 sample, loop, beat library or multiple?

2. Is the pursuit of a consolidated library achievable and are there technical hurdles?

2. Which library/browser is best for Logic?