Problem with Logic instruments and external hardware sequencer

praecox

I need some advice. I have a problem with operating instruments via an external sequencer via USB MIDI. The setup looks like Sequentix Cirklon is connected via USB to the Mac. The Cirklon plays 2 MIDI channels via USB - that is 2 different patterns. Cirklon appears automatically and AMS as a 6/6 device - so everything is correct. In the Logic itself, the MIDI setup shows 6 inputs. The problem begins when I try to control an instrument, such as the ES1. First of all - it only plays when it is "armed", ie "rec" is on.

When I highlight another track - the one from ES1 stops playing. Second - another instrument, on a different channel, eg ES2 (channel 2), only plays its pattern when the ES1 instrument is armed. If only one of them is armed - it plays in Omni mode, i.e. two patterns at a time. What's more - if I highlight another track - this one starts playing in Omni mode, with Cirklon patterns. Unfortunately, I get tired of it and I don't know where to look for the problem.

IMG_8903.thumb.JPG.1e4d8c8bf1f5e01976c3ce036c22aa12.JPG

IMG_8901.JPG.2bb14261e1363257d62edef4d2aab638.JPG

IMG_8900.JPG.6007aa50fda82286c402b43700f8956a.JPG

• 1 month later...