Seems like solo and routing sometimes doesn't get updated

edocura

Hello,

I'm playing around with some drum mixes today. The general issue I'm having is that it seems that sometimes muting/soloing tracks doesn't seem to be doing anything. For instance:

I'm using Superior Drummer3, with multiple outs. I have separate outs for kick, snare, toms, hats, spots, and oh.

I'm playing around with 2 reverb busses, one for the kit and one for the snare.

I mute all the reverb busses. I still hear reverb on the track. Weird.

I disable the bus send - still hear reverb.

I disable the bus send, mute the aux track, and lower the fader completely. Still hearing reverb.

Earlier in the session, I had to completely reload the plug in for this to stop. I rebuilt everything and now it's doing it again.

I'm still not 100% used to LPX soloing behavior (for me, Reaper is much more intuitive here - but it's just bias I suppose). Certainly possible that maybe I'm misunderstanding something. But I've muted every track, I see the channel doesn't have audio going through it, but I'm still hearing the reverb. I'm guessing it's a bug (or I'm going insane! :D)

Are there situations where the UI lags somehow and doesn't update the audio engine perhaps? Reaching in the dark here, but it seems so strange.