The illusive output fader!

camartins77

Hi

I start by apologizing for the question, but this is really annoying me!

I'm new to Logic Pro X after an 8 year hiatus from music. But I've been using Logic since the emagic days.

I'm now using Logic 10.4.0 on High Sierra and an old Apogee Duet FW. What an amazing DAW Logic is.

I like having a few plugins (EQ, metering, mono button, etc.) on my output 1-2 (Stereo Out) fader.

For that reason, it would be useful to have access and see the fader at all times. But when I'm on the arrange window it disappears when I select a group/bus.

If I need to access it again, I need to find a track routed directly to it, or go to the mix window.

This is OK, but... Is there a simple way of always seeing the output fader without having both windows open?

(Create a mini mix window just with the output?!)

Sorry if it's a lame question, but it's really annoying me!

Thanks a lot

Hi

I start by apologizing for the question, but this is really annoying me!

I'm new to Logic Pro X after an 8 year hiatus from music. But I've been using Logic since the emagic days.

I'm now using Logic 10.4.0 on High Sierra and an old Apogee Duet FW. What an amazing DAW Logic is.

I like having a few plugins (EQ, metering, mono button, etc.) on my output 1-2 (Stereo Out) fader.

For that reason, it would be useful to have access and see the fader at all times. But when I'm on the arrange window it disappears when I select a group/bus.

If I need to access it again, I need to find a track routed directly to it, or go to the mix window.

This is OK, but... Is there a simple way of always seeing the output fader without having both windows open?

(Create a mini mix window just with the output?!)

Sorry if it's a lame question, but it's really annoying me!

Thanks a lot

If you click on a buss send, the second channel strip does show you that aux but if you shift-click the output slot(as of 10.5/6, don’t remember if you had to press shift in 104), the main out channel strip will come back as the second strip.